D Series rotary screw compressors feature innovative component integration resulting in compact, serviceable and quiet compressors engineered for efficiency and performance. The compact design ensures stable system pressure with minimal installation space. D Series compressors come equipped with easy to use, intelligent control solutions that manage, monitor and maintain optimal operational parameters automatically ensuring reliable operation and protecting your investment.
- CSC15 Controller (D5) features an hour meter with power and fault indicator lights.
- CSC50 Controller (D6-D7.5) monitors, enables, and indicates various functions of the compressor.
- CSC300 Controller (D10-D100) effectively manages, monitors and maintains optimal operational parameters to ensure stable system pressure and reliable operation.
- Air System Solution- (D5-D30) a complete plug-and-play solution for your application featuring a rotary screw compressor, dry tank air receiver, refrigerated air dryer & 1-micron pre-filter, two separate electrical connections (compressor and dryer), pressure gauge, tank drain, and controller.
- Integrated Oil & Air Cooler contributes to the production of low discharge air temperatures. This reduces energy consumption, promotes system reliability and extends air-receiver life.
D Series compressor’s reliability and serviceability benefits, along with a small footprint, make it easy to see why the D Series sets itself apart from the competition. The D Series compressors are designed to operate at a 100% duty cycle and are ideal for demanding environments where continuous-use applications require dry, clean compressed air. The whisper-quiet, enclosed design ensures you can place the unit near the point-of-use without worrying about elevated noise levels. This allows you to work comfortably 24/7. Best of all, it’s affordable.
- Integrated Innovative Design – innovative component integration results in a compact, quiet air system engineered for efficiency & performance. This provides high-capacity air delivery and stable system pressure with minimal installation space. The integrated air after-cooler effectively cools air and enhances system efficiency. The compact design ensures stable system pressure with minimal installation space.
- Engineered for Efficiency – the simplified, reduced-component, encapsulated airend design enhances reliability and contributes to quiet and efficient operation.
- Solid & Silent – The powder-coated, heavy-gauge, acoustically insulated steel cabinets feature sound-attenuating foam barriers effectively minimizing noise levels. This quiet enclosed design keeps the noise inside the cabinet yielding noise levels as low as 64 dBA while delivering the dependable air needed for your application.
- Work Comfortably 24/7